Thursday, November 1, 2007

Beauty in Clearance Items....

I am a sucker for Clearance items...every time I go into a Target I HAVE to whip past all the end caps to see what is on Clearance for that week...some weeks they have nothing I want...other weeks it seems I have timed my shopping trip just right and the Clearance Gods have smiled down upon me...
I found this little tri-frame buried under a bunch of a other Clearance Items - the cost was .25 cents...I rummaged some more and came up with 2 others. They were orginally marked at $3.99
for $3.99 nope would not have bought them...but for a quarter....I figured I could use them for something at some point...
It was very simple to throw together this for a friend.
I used Both Way Blossoms (SU-retired) and Snap Stamps (Karen Foster) colored in using Watercolor Crayons (SU) and added some sparkle with a Stardust Clear Glitter Pen (Sakura)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are so cute! I love the Target end aisles, myself:)

Anonymous said...

Ah, you and I could be "Clearance Shopping Twins" - I totally have a "route" in Target (and other stores) to go by all of their hidden Clearance areas! Great find!
Our stampin' spaces look similar, too. Mine's in my dining room.
I like your blog. See ya' on SCS!
"Misermom"

Heather said...

I'm a clearance shopper myself! Target and Big Lots are 2 of my favorite haunts.