Thursday, November 1, 2007

It's on the way....

I love stamps of all shapes, sizes and colors...my main preference is wood mounted stamps for the sheer stamp and go convience of them.

But every once in a while an unmounted set just calls my name...

While perusing Amy R's blog Prairie Paper and Ink I came across Green Grass Stamps and of course HAD to look at what they had to offer...

I stopped in my tracks...and clicked the order button when I saw this....Dream Today Always a set of 5 different stamps....

I am a "LIVE, LAUGH, LOVE" fanatic...I have a few other stamps that have the staying but none as bold and beautiful as this one...and they have some other delicious stamps as well...

Now I'll be stalking my mailman....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So, how much do I have to pay you to create a freaking awesome blog banner like the one you have?? Or did you get it from someone else?? Tell me all about it.