Monday, November 5, 2007

O' Christmas Joy

So I saw THIS beautiful Bind-it-All book over at Danielle's site Fat Cat Stamper - (go check out her work - FAB-U-LOUS)

Anyway I loved the look of her book and said hummm....I would love to do something similar - so here is my version....


















Paper - Dashing (SU), Vanilla (SU) Real Red (SU) Old Olive (SU)
Main Stamps- Season of Joy (SU), Merry and Bright (SU) Joy stamp (unknown)
Accessories - Bind-it-All, Scallop Punch (SU), Round Tab Punch (SU), Jolee flower stickers, Rhinestones

Also...my other half is leaving for a business trip tonight for 3 days...which means once the kiddies go to bed it will be time for momma to play.... who has time to do laundry when there is so much stamping to be done :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so pretty!! I love it:)

Tandra said...

Hi Jen, this is awesome!! I love your whole blog!! You do killer stuff!!!!