Saturday, November 24, 2007

Officially a Craft Ho with no willpower...

Until yesterday I owned 4 different trimmers/cutters, A cuttlebug, a Bind-it All, various types of scissors and scads and scads of other stampin and scrapping items...


I managed to resist the call of the Cricut...


This week i heard of a little rumor...a rumor that Wal-mart was going to be selling a special "holiday" Cricut with 2 cartridges for the price of $119...my heart quickened...but I told myself I really didn't need one...really...I didn't


I went out Black Friday shopping with my mother and my sister...we didn't even leave the house until 8:30...and we even stopped for a pastry and coffee....


We went to Target and to Walgreens and to Tuesday morning...we were looking for a specific item for one of my daughters...I strode through the Walmart and couldn't help myself...I had to go to the craft section...


They only had the $189 ones with one cartridge...a nice lady helped me check the price but it was truely $189 - I asked about the $119 ones and she told me the rumor was in fact true but they seemed to be out of them...


Wasn't meant to be....


So today I drove home from my mothers and realized I needed a few items from my local Walmart - so I left the kiddos with my husband and headed out to Wally-World...


I hit the craft section looking for a wreath form (for a project I am working on) but no such luck...I decided to go around the back of the craft section and check out the clearence section...on the back endcap what do i find but TWO Cricuts...both with 2 cartridges and a big beautiful sign that says "Holiday Cricuts - $119"


I have no willpower....none at all....

1 comment:

michelle sturgeon said...

hyoly6 cow, for that price, you had better pick it up! What a bargain! Awesome for you!