Tuesday, November 27, 2007

28 more days...

ACK......only 28 more days until Christmas!!!!

so every year I send out close to 75 cards....all handmade. In previous years I have taken part of lots of X-mas card swaps and sent those out - sort of fun sitting on my bed with all different types of Holiday cards surrounding me trying to "match" the card to the receiver.

This year time just got away from me and I didn't participate in any swaps...so I am on my own for creating holiday cards...something "easy", something "quick" but something "good" - and since I can't stand making more than 20 or so of the same cards...it means a few different designs....




2 comments:

Melissa Cheney said...

I absolutely LOVE your Christmas cards you made! I think I favorited every one of them when I was cruisin' the gallery!

Tandra said...

These are adorable, and perfect for mass production!!!