Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Time to stop being a HOR

-DER that is...

Yep folks it is 2008 and my New Years Crafting Resolution is....

to stop being a HORDER!!!!

I have all types of accessories - brads, gems, chipboard, flowers, glimmer mist, twinklin' H20's, etc.....

I have tons of pretty printed paper - Stampin' Up, Around the Block, Basic Grey, Reminensce, etc....

I have all sorts of tins and chipboard coasters and alterables

I need to stop HORDING and start creating...

I need to let go and put a Rhinestone brad on that card...to cut that beautiful paper...to go ahead and alter that cute wooden box...

I just need to DO IT...

...cause when I use it that means I get to buy more :)

3 comments:

Lori Barnett said...

OK.....that title caught my attention! ha ha ha ha I'm still laughing :)

SharingwhatIlove said...

Too funny that I am exactly the same way when it comes to my craft stuff... horder big time... and this was also my resolution this year... to just let go and use everything I have.... it's just soooo hard.... watch out here comes the Wha-mbulance!! Sandra.

DiKnight said...

wow, when I read this ... I laughed because I do the same thing. I keep buying and buying, then hording and hording ... thinking hmmm ... who should get this (paper, brad etc) and I just keep thinking how neat they look and I keep looking ... so I think I need to be like you and decide to actually use them :) lol ... I use CS a lot and stamps a lot ... but need to use that DP and Accessories :)